Personal One-On-One Makeup Courses are designed for people who want to learn all things makeup in the comfort of a one-on-one setting.
Personal makeup lessons are two hours long and are held at Megan's studio in Elwood. Lesson times are flexible depending on schedule. Please inquire for an information pack!
In your private two hour class, you will learn:
- how to assess your skin type and proper basic skincare.
- all the different types of brushes and which to use on each area of your face.
- finding your correct foundation and concealer shades.
- eyeshadow colours that work best on your eyes.
- blush and lip shades to complement your skin tone.
- amazing mascaras, eyeliners and other stand out product recommendations.
During a lesson at a store counter, you only receive information about one brand's products. For your lesson, you will learn from Megan's professional makeup kit and you will have the chance to try products using brushes by MAC, Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman and Sigma Makeup. The huge range of products includes:
- Bioderma - MAC - Chanel - NARS - Estee Lauder - Clinique - Illamasqua - Bobbi Brown
- Ellis Faas - Bourjois - Laura Mercier - Revlon
You'll also learn how to get a flawless base specifically for your skin type, how to create a polished everyday look, how to take your makeup from day to night and a special event look.
Megan will go through and assess your own makeup products and help you assemble of list of new products to purchase that are perfect for you.
If the idea of a solo makeup shopping trip is daunting, you have the option of a shopping trip with Megan who will personally help you purchase skincare and makeup products that are perfect for you and within your budget. Alternatively, Megan can purchase your products for you and assemble a beautiful makeup and skincare package to be delivered to your door!
In your class, you'll also have the opportunity to have a makeup look of your choice applied to you so it's a good idea to find a picture of a celebrity look you love. Megan will break it down for you into products you can purchase and show you exactly how to apply it!
Personal One-On-One Makeup Classes are $400, please inquire about an information pack and available dates.